Silk Screen Printing
- Ten Star Supply provides screen printing services on containers and enclosures for all industry groups.
- Substrates include Glass, Plastics and Metal.
- Shapes and sizes include cylinders, boston rounds, modern rounds, ovals, bullets, jars, cosmetic tubes, sprayers, and specialty shapes.
- High-speed automated equipment for high volumes and quick turnaround as well as semi-automatic equipment for short runs
- No minimum quantities & quick changeovers means we are happy to accommodate small orders for proto-types, new startup products or small manufacturers.
- Our high-quality processes provide for:
- multi-color capability
- conventional and UV inks
- factory-mixed PMS colors as well as in-house color matching
- direct photo imaging from customer artwork files & in-house graphic design assistance
- custom screens made from customer artwork files or camera ready artwork
- bar code printing and verification
- strategic inspection points at all phases of production
- Ten Star reviews all artwork files prior to production and, when necessary, recommends modifications to insure the best possible print quality and deliver that instant “pop” you are looking for with direct printing. Depending on your preference, you can either resubmit the artwork or leave it to us to make the necessary changes in house.
- We the latest version of Adobe Illustrator to deliver crystal clear PDF files during the art development process, allowing customers to proof true images on the fly.
- Using the latest K3 ink technology, Ten Star is able to provide direct photo imaging from customer artwork files. This eliminates the expense of express shipping images from third-party image setters and expedites the production of your order. We begin by using the top-of-the-line Wasatch Raster Image Processor that allows us to make the darkest, highest contrast photo images possible, resulting in crisper, more accurate screens.
- Ten Star makes all of the custom screens used in our screen printing processes in-house. We use very high mesh count screens to ensure that even the smallest images and text prints sharp and clear.
- Our exclusive use of aluminum-frame screens for all new art production results in screens that don’t warp like the more customary wood-frames and register with a higher degree of precision from pass to pass and run to run.
- Ten Star Supply provides custom bar code creation, printing and verification.